Tuesday 3 May 2016

Din Life Style Pal Collection Spring/Summer 2016



"I dress how I feel. I just go off emotion. I can't prepare my outfit a day before. Everything I wear is spontaneous" - ASAP Rocky

Hi Guys!

Hope you all are doing great!

Guys I have been to Tharparkar trip Last week and I spend the most amazing time there. I am super excited to share my trip details with you guys along some new epic looks I adopt during the trip. I am working on Tharparkar trip post and soon will be disclosing all the spells of that life on you guys.

Lovelies! This time am wearing Din Life Style Pal Collection Spring/Summer 2016. Pal is a clothing brand under the umbrella of Din Life Style. Din Life Style offers a variety of fashionable designs that contain attractive printing and amazing embroidery. You can visit their website for online orders. Here is the link http://dinlifestyle.com/ .


















I chose to wear this pretty glam outfit with the Channel Bag. I go for a Dhoti pant this time and that made this outfit look more enhanced.


Girls! Go for a matching lip color and jewelry as you like but Din Life Style will enhance a standard of your life style.

For any inquiry regarding Din Life Style, you can call on 0307-7778451. There will be free Shipping on orders above Rs. 2500. That sounds amazing. So make your deals and glow with Din Life Style.

Outfit details:

Dress : Din Life Style Pal Collection Spring/Summer 2016

Bag : Chanel

Heels : Salus Collection

Hope you guys love the look,

xoxo ❤

You can visit My Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment