Sunday 22 May 2016

German Cinemas Lifestyle



Hey Guys !

Hope you all are well and good.

So days back I was busy with My university projects. You guys exactly don't know what I am studying. I am always been busy writing about fashion and beauty so this time for a change am writing something about Myself.

Well, I want to tell My viewers that I start blogging few months back and this post would be a little intro about me. And yeah! I will let you guys know the story behind the pictures you are about to see in this post.

I did My College from Bahria College 2 years ago and got admission in PAF KIET City Campus. I am a student of 3rd Semester and currently studying Bachelors in TV and Films.

I recently got an assignment project from university in which Professor told us to cover German Cinemas Lifestyle .  In German Cinemas Lifestyle , we need to express German way of living shown in there Cinemas. Well that was a team work and I learned a lot from it.

Our group includes 5 members as our team leader was really a very responsible and hard working guy. In order to build an entire look of German Cinema , it was decided in group to arrange a perfect location at Ocean Mall Clifton.




There was a costume glamour at the shoot site. All members were well dressed with the attire of German outfits , the German food , vine glasses with cold drinks were there and we captured an amazing shoot. I decide to go with loose hair curls and off shoulder white long maxi with an attractive Lip color gloss. And Yesss! I personally liked the German food. That was Delicious !!! 




I had an amazing presentation in university 2 days ago regarding this project. My Professor though was really happy to see our work and He pretty much liked this picture in below. I don't smoke and personally I hate cigarette smoke or any place stuffed with cigarette smoke  but that was a necessity to perform.






 Guys ! Guess what ? During shoot while having this mini cigarette in My hand , a guy came and said , " Why are you smoking here in a public place? " . I was about to loose My temper , AarrgghHh !!! ,  I calmly let him know that this is just a shoot regarding German Cinemas as we are having permission for this and I never smoked". My team members also confirmed this and he just ran away without even apologizing. Lol !!!






Hope so you guys enjoyed the post as this time I thought to write something change. That's what changes are for. 

xoxo ❤

You can visit My Instagram










2 comments: