Thursday 26 May 2016

Get Comfy with Rina-Lin


Hi Guys !

Hope you are having good days. These summers are again tough for us . If you are normally out so don't forget to drink plenty of water just to avoid any sun or heat stroke.

Guys ! I always adore women fashion and I really gave importance to a good outfit for any occasion. But sometimes there is no occasion and we love to wear something so relaxing and comfy. Yes!! I am talking about night suits and PJs.

This time am wearing a very comfy and colorful night outfit by Rina Lin. I got a strong packaging box along with a sweet letter and an amazing outfit by Rina Lin. Rina Lin is an online portal to provide you guys your desirable stuff quickly with affordable price at your door steps. You can visit their website at  http://www.rina-lin.com/ .








This Letter is so close to my heart <3 . 1st time ever I got a letter from any brand. And Yess !! This is one of mine favorite PJs also :) 

 

As you guys know I was in Tharparkar and Mithi few days back and onward I am going to share those moments with you guys here also.

During My stay in Mithi , I decided to wear this Lovely outfit by Rina Lin to capture some of My memorable moments in Mithi.







For any inquiry visit http://www.rina-lin.com/


Outfit details:

Dress : Rina Lin


Hope you guys love the look,

xoxo ❤

You can visit My Instagram



No comments:

Post a Comment