Saturday 7 May 2016

Skin 18 Luke Lemon Tea Tree Nose Cleansing Strip



Hello, pretty ladies ❤❤ 
Hope you are doing great. Days are going well, and my final Exams are near. I was so busy with my projects that I wasn't having time for Blog post. Believe me, doing this post was a fun for me & I was soo happy with the results.
If you have already guessed about this post then you are right as I recently got a parcel from Skin 18. Skin 18 contain the skin care natural ingredients in their products to give as all a charming and lovely skin. Skin 18 has got a variety of products according to your need. You can visit their website at www.skin18.com .
I was soo excited about their products because first of their entire packaging look so cute. Girls like Cute Thing Lol, which attract us the most and of course their name Skin18 which tells us that these products are for teenagers.




After packaging let's talk about their products. I thought I will start with Luke Lemon Tea Tree Nose Cleansing Strip as I got 5 items from skin 18. And this is the 1st one I tried first. I was pretty excited as these products are so cute and attractive.
This is how it looked from inside



How to use it:

Of course first of all open the package
Thoroughly wet your nose as the strip won’t stick on a dry nose

Peel the strip off the plastic liner

Apply to nose Area, smooth side down , pressing down to ensure good contact with skin . (This is how I look like after applying on my nose and take selfies for Instagram  Just saying. Lol !



Lets dry for 10 to 20 mins. The strip will begin peeling stiff when it is ready to remove. 


Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges pulling towards centre

After removing this from my nose this is what I saw (lol) view this at your own risk.






Results: while I was applying I felt sticky on my nose . The aroma was of lemon. Also I didn't find any side effects. In fact, I liked it. As you can see in the picture. I was having blackheads at the sides of my nose. Now they are gone

I have sensitive skin so didn’t find any reaction. I will rate it 9.5/10 .
I will be coming up with more reviews regarding skin 18 and would love to share results with you all. Till then Take care.
Love FashTaliaGirl

Hope you guys love this Post,

Details : Skin18 Products at http://skin18.com/

xoxo ❤

You can visit My Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment